As a public charter school, Exploris receives approximately $6,900 per student, from the state and local school board. This covers teacher and staff salaries, supplies, and technology, but does not cover buildings and facilities. The Exploris School conducts an Annual Fund Campaign in the fall to raise funds to cover these expenses.
The Exploris PTO also raises money by participating in a number of passive fundraisers, dine-in nights, and artwork fundraisers. These are designed to support the PTO by taking advantage of your regular shopping habits. Take a look below to see how you can and your family can help support Exploris PTO!
Art By Me– fall PTO Fundraiser
- Link your Grocery cards
- Collect Box Tops for Education
- Link your Target Red Card
- Shop Amazon Smile
- See the Passive Fundraising Checklist
New for fall 2018! Visit the Exploris PTO facebook page for event listings and updates about these easy, fun opportunities to dine with other Exploris families and also give to the PTO. Thanks to community partners such as Chipotle, MOD Pizza, City Barbecue, and Papa Murphey’s for their contributions.
- MOD Pizza – November 12 – 5-8pm – 2071 W Millbrook Rd #103, Raleigh, NC – 20% back – In store only
- Zoe’s Kitchen – November 26 – 4-9pm – 141 Park at N Hills St #112, Raleigh – 25% back – In store only
- City Barbeque – December 3 – All day (10:30a-10p) – 9424 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh – In store, phone, and online orders – 25% back
- MOD Pizza – December 17 – 5-8pm – 2071 W Millbrook Rd #103, Raleigh, NC – 20% back – In store only
- MOD Pizza – January 14 – 5-8pm – 2071 W Millbrook Rd #103, Raleigh, NC – 20% back – In store only